B32 2-In-1 bluetooth 5.0 3.5mm Jack AUX to RCA Audio Stereo Adapter Receiver Transmitter Converter for TV Laptop Stereo Headphone Speaker
- Shipping : FREE SHIPPING
- Processing Time : 2-4 business days
Notify me when this product is available:
Please according to your own measurements to choose your suitable size. The tags inside the items will show in our Asian (Type) size.
?HD + LL Apply the latest CSR8675 chipset and the latest bluetooth version 5.0? This 2-in-1 bluetooth Transmitter (TX) / bluetooth Receiver (RX) is compatible with HD (High Definition) as well LL (low latency) compatible. With HD you to enjoy high-resolution audio. With LL Video, you can watch TV wirelessly and without delay, and hear everything without delay.
?Multiple Applications - Digital Optical + 3.5mm AUX + RCA Cable? Equipped with digital optical and AUX interfaces, come with TOSLINK SPDIF audio cable, 3.5mm AUX audio cable and RCA audio cable, You can connect to different audio devices with bluetooth and non-bluetooth function.
?Pair One with Two + Auto Connection? The TX and RX modes support the simultaneous connection of two bluetooth devices, so you can share the fun with others. The bluetooth adapter automatically connects to your previously paired devices at power up.
?Long Play Time + Long Distance ?The long-lasting 600mA Li-ion battery can run continuously for over 20 hours while fully charging in about 3 hours. Even while charging you can use the device without restrictions. The maximum wireless distance is greater than 10 meters (without obstacles).
?Smart LED display? The LED light can show the real time status of codec transmission in RX / TX mode. The HD flashes 4 times every 5 seconds. LL flashes 3 times every 5 seconds, flashes every 5 seconds, SBC/ AAC blinks every 5 seconds. If the power is too small, then sees a red light.
Latest bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter and Transmitter with CSR8675 Chipset - LL & HD
- HD for High Definition audio
- LL for extremely low latency in TV or game
- TX: HD, Low latency, SBC
- RX: HD, Low latency, ACC, SBC
Devices that support HD:
- RX mode: wired speaker / headphones, etc.
- TX mode: TV, PC, MP3 / CD / DVD player, ebook etc.
2-in-1 bluetooth Audio Transmitter and Receiver
- bluetooth transmitter mode (TX): You can transfer movies, TV, games or music to your bluetooth headset. The TX mode supports the simultaneous connection of two bluetooth devices, so you can participate in fun with others.
- bluetooth receiver mode (RX): You can receive audio from your mobile device or tablet via standard wired speakers or car radios.
Flexible connection (cable included)
- Equipped with digital optical and AUX interfaces, come with TOSLINK SPDIF audio cable, 3.5mm AUX audio cable and RCA audio cable, you can connect to various audio devices with bluetooth and non-bluetooth function.
- Optical (TOSLINK) for dedicated sound channel and high-quality digital sound, more stable transmission speed and stronger anti-interference ability
AUX cable for the general audio port: RCA cable for TV and home entertainment systems
Intelligent LED display:
The LED light can indicate the real-time status of codec transmission in RX / TX mode. If the performance is too small, then a red light looks.
10M distance & automatic connection:
The maximum wireless distance is greater than 10 meters. The bluetooth adapter automatically connects to your previously coupled devices when turned on.
24 hours playtime:
The long-lasting 600mA Li-ion battery can run continuously for 24 hours. You can utilize during the loading process.
bluetooth version: bluetooth V5.0, CSR8675 chipset
Support: Dual Stream (TX Mode); Multipoint (RX mode)
Codec: LL, HD, ACC, SBC
Transmission range: 10M (no obstacles)
Charging time: 3 hours / DC 5V
Working hours: 22h (RX) / 26h (TX)
Size: 63 * 63 * 20mm
Product weight: About 45g
2-in-1 bluetooth audio adapter * 1
100cm digital optical (SPDIF / TOSLINK) cable * 1
80cm micro USB charging cable * 1
3.5mm audio cable * 1
3.5mm jacks to 2 RCA plugs * 1
Operating instructions * 1
1. Turn off the bluetooth adapter before pressing the TX / RX button. The TX / RX switch is invalid when the adapter is enabled.
2. If the bluetooth connection is unsuccessful, check step by step if the mode is correct (RX / TX), the cable switch is correct (AUX / SPDIF) and the connection status is correct (look for pairing / coupling). If the principal points are ok, then there is a problem. In TX mode, press the multifunction button for 7 seconds to delete and then reconnect the linked bluetooth record. In RX mode, delete the adapter in the bluetooth list of phones and then reconnect
3. If you use the LL and HD functions, your device must support the functions of LL and HD.
4. Go wait 5 seconds before restarting the bluetooth adapter.
5. If the bluetooth adapter has no connection or no sound for 10 minutes, it will shut down automatically. You are required to restart it if you want to reuse it.
6. If the volume is lower than 30 dB, the bluetooth adapter stops working. Set the volume to more than 30 dB and then try again.
7. If the connection to the TV is interrupted or noisy, place the adapter in front of the TV, making sure that the unit is not covered by metal substances and obstacles in the bluetooth signal.
8. If the TV can not connect to the fiber optic cable, check if the TV supports fiber optics. Some TVs require manual setting of the fiber output.